GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65 27" Roll Laminator
The most popular, easy-to-use laminator on the market. Perfect for a variety of applications in schools and offices. The ideal solution for posters, banners, trade show graphcis, blue prints, maps and more.
- Simple keypad with variable temperatures and speeds
- Easy film loading
- Reverse mode for jam release
- Stand-by mode and auto shut-off
- Integrated trimmer
- Ready signal
- 1.5 mil and 3 mil films
- Runs up to 9 feet per minute
Automatic ALM3220 Roll Laminator
The ALM 3220 comes in a small footprint, roughly 20" x 20", consuming the same power as a coffee maker. It activates at the push of a button, automatically feeds, cuts, trims and stacks without supervision. The laminator is complete with self diagnostics, shuts down when the film supply is consumed and, replacing the rolls is easy.
- Warm up time approximately 5 minutes. Really, just 5 minutes.
- Capacity 200 sheets
- Variable film thicknesses; 1.5, 3, 5 mil, gloss and matte
- Easy load film - Automatic trimming
- Model: Al-Meister ALM 3220
- Laminating Speed: 20" - 48" (Adjustable at Every 4")
- Temperature Range: 170 - 240 Degrees Farenheit
- Warm Up Time: Approx. 5 Minutes
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 16mil
- Film Thickness: 1.5 - 5mil Exclusive Roll Film
- Thickness of Objects: 3 - 10mil
- Paper Feeding: 200 Sheet Capacity; Skew-free feature; Paper guide
- Trimming Methods: 2 modes: with/without margin with letter / double letter / digital paper self determination system and Film Waste Box
- Operation Panel:
LCD Monitor: Temperature setting, Speed setting, Current / Total counter, Error messages, Margin setting.
Operation Button: Start, Stop, Up and Down, Setting, Temperature/Speed Switch.
Indication Lamp: Speed, Temperature, Heat, Error
- Other Features: Lamination counter, Film Tension Control, Operation Lever, Automatic Stop at Film End, Power Saving Mode (standby), Emergency Halt Function.
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Supply: AC 120V (60Hz)
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Net Weight: Laminator: 110lbs Stand: 48.5lbs
If you have any questions about the Al-Meister Fujipla ALM 3220 Fully Automatic Laminator or any of the other products that we carry please feel
to call at 1-800-227-9606
Super Duty Electric Modular Punch with Interchangeable Die Feature
With more power and more versatility than any other binding punch in its class, the Akiles® VersaMac is one of the most productive punches on the market today. With a maximum punching capacity of up to 55 sheets at a time, easy-to-use interchangeable die feature, and efficient modular design, Akiles® VersaMac is compatible with commercial volume workloads in all binding styles.
Count on VersaMac’s rugged construction to get your job done on-time, especially in critical moments when you can’t afford downtime. VersaMac’s modular design and interchangeable die feature means you can expand on your VersaMac’s functionality any time by purchasing more accessories and binding modules. This means added value for your existing equipment and a better return on your initial investment.
Pro-Bind 1000 Thermal Binder
The Pro-Bind 1000 is able to thermal bind soft covers with a simple touch of a button. The binding capacity of the Pro-Bind 1000 fits up to 3/4" inch spine. This unit is designed for 11 x 8 1/2 inch sheet size or smaller and is the junior version of the Pro-Bind 2000. This lightweight system is portable to fit any office needs and only weighs 2 pounds. Other benefits of the Pro-Bind 1000 include an automatic energy saving mode when the unit is not being used as well as factory heat settings that minimize operator error. The Pro-Bind 1000 unit carries a one-year warranty.
• Hard Cover & Soft Cover Binding Capabilities
• Simple One-Touch Operation
• Convenient Built-In Cooling Rack
• Energy Saving Mode
• Dimensions: 15.5" W x 8-7/8" D x 4-1/4" H
• Power-Supply: 120V / 60hz
• Binding Throat: 12" x 1-1/4" • Binding Capacity: 3/4"
• Weight: 2 lbs
We have all the supplies you’ll need!
Welcome to Presentation Solutions!
Presentation Solutions has been serving our customers with document finishing products since 1991, with high quality, cost effective business solutions. We offer services from the beginning of a document to its end.
Here’s a cool video we just uploaded! http://youtu.be/kA2ItkM06Do
With our products, you can customize the look of presentation folders, add thermal or spine binding, laminating or place it in 3-ring binders. We even sell machines for the destruction of products with our line of shredders and a unique CD/DVD data destroyer.
Schools will find specifically designed film and laminators here plus a reasonably priced option of producing in-house school annuals.
For our wide-format users, you will find laminators, PSA and thermal films, foam boar, trimmers to meet your specific needs. Print shops will find all sorts of paper handling equipment.
If you are interested in something not located on these pages, you may contact us with your request and we will research it for you.